The Kinetec Spectra Knee CPM represents the latest breakthrough in CPM technology. An unbeatable combination of good looks and mechanical innovation sets Spectra apart as the Knee CPM of choice. The entire spectrum of needs for knee patients can now be addressed with a carriage that accommodates all patients, age 8 to 80 - without any additional accessories. Lightweight and exceptionally easy to carry. Spectra offers a quick set-up and practical operational modes that enhance patient comfort, compliance and results.
Kinetec Spectra Knee CPM Specifications
- Long-life DC motor and screw-drive mechanism for years of reliable performance
- Anatomically correct alignment increases patient compliance and decreases joint stress
- Wide carriage (11 inches) accommodates the smallest children and biggest athletes
- Hyperextension (-10 º) to full Flexion (120 º) for a complete range of treatment
- INTERNALLY contained medical grade transformer eliminates handling extra components
- Exclusive Load Reverse ensures patient protection when excess force is exerted on the joint
- Lightweight, only 24 pounds!
- Sleek design incorporates carry handles - from either side
- Comfortable, easy-to-apply patient pad kit included
- Patient lock-out prevents accidental program changes and potential injury
- Waterproof digital hand control that snaps conveniently into the foot support
- Pause setting allows for up to 15 minutes of rest at flexion or extension
- Weight 24 lbs Dimensions 37"L